Tameside's motorists will have five road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And two of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 minutes and half an hour.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that five closures are due to start this week:
• A57, from 8pm March 14 to 6am March 24, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A57 eastbound and westbound, Back moor to Gunn Inn, Lane closures for inspections.
• M60, from 8pm March 14 to 5am March 15, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 anti-clockwise J25 to J24 - Lane closure for carriageway - Reconstruction/Renewal.
• M60, from 8pm March 15 to 6am March 16, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M60 anti-clockwise J23 to J20 - Lane closure for Structure - maintenance.
• M60, from 8pm March 17 to 5am March 21, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 clockwise 24 - 26 lane closures and mainline closures due to resurfacing.
• M67, from 8pm March 17 to 5am March 21, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M67, junction 1A eastbound, lane one closure for installation of cover stickers for CAZ Scheme.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.