Drivers in and around Tameside will have seven National Highways road closures to watch out for this week.
And four of them are expected to cause moderate delays – with motorists facing waits of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that two closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• M60, from 8.30pm November 26 to 5am November 28, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 clockwise, junction 23 to 24 lane closure and slip road closures due to general maintenance works.
• M67, from 9pm August 29 2022 to 6am August 18 2025, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M67 eastbound and westbound, junction 1 - four lane closures and carriageway closures due to bridge works.
And a further five closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A628, from 7pm to 10pm on November 28, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A57 northbound, works on carriageway outside No 163 to replace manhole frame.
• M60, from 9pm November 29 to 5am November 30, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 Anticlockwise, junction 25 - 23 - Lane closures and slip road closures for Horticultural works.
• A57, from 7pm to 10pm on December 1, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A57 eastbound, Lane closure outside No 175 due to replacement of manhole frame and cover.
• M60, from 9pm December 1 to 6am December 2, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 anti-clockwise, junction 23 - carriageway closure for carriageway - reconstruction/renewal.
• A57, from 8.30pm December 8 to 5am December 11, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M67 eastbound and westbound, M67, junction 3 to A6018 - carriageway closure for White Lining/Road Markings.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.