Drivers in and around Salford will have seven National Highways road closures to watch out for this week.
And five of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 minutes and half an hour.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that two closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• M60, from 8.30pm October 2 to 5am October 3, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M60 clockwise and anti-clockwise, junction 10 -15 Lane closures for Cyclic maintenance.
• M60, from 9pm October 1 to 6am November 1, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A580 eastbound and westbound, M61 northbound and southbound, junction 1 to 3, M60 clockwise and Anticlockwise, junction 14 to 16, - Lane closure for Electrical works.
And a further five closures will begin over the next seven days:
• M60, from 8.30pm October 3 to 5am October 4, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M60 Clock and anticlockwise, junction 13 - 17 Lane closures due to general maintenance works.
• M60, from 8pm October 4 to 6am October 6, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M62 eastbound and westbound, J11 to J12 - Lane closure for Structure - maintenance.
• M60, from 8.30pm October 5 to 6am October 7, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 clockwise, junction 12 to junction 12 - carriageway closure for inspection/survey.
• M60, from 9pm October 11 to 5am October 13, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M62 eastbound, jct 11 to 12 lane closure and slip road closures due to barrier repairs.
• M61, from 10pm October 15 to 10am October 16, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M61, junction 3 - A666 northbound and southbound, carriageway closure due to maintenance works.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.