Oldham's motorists will have six road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And one of them is expected to cause moderate delays – with drivers facing a wait of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that two closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• A663, from 9pm June 13 to 5am June 21, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A663 northbound and southbound, Eaves lane to Moston lane - Lane closure for signs - Erection.
• A663, from 8am May 16 to 4pm July 8, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A663 southbound, lane closures - From Royton Elk Mill Roundabout to junction of Burnley Lane This is info only permit - raised as a courtesy to advise HE of the major OMBC works. To ensure no works on the HE network in this area are granted, DAYTIME WORKING ONLY.
And a further four closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A663, from 9.30am June 20 to 3.30pm August 3, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A663 A627M FROM J A669 TO J B6189 INCLUDING DUALLING, wprks on the footway Lane one closure due to works on behalf of United Utilities.
• A663, from 9.30am June 21 to 3.30pm June 24, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A663 northbound, Semple Way to Broadgate - Lane closure for Horticulture (Cutting and Planting).
• M60, from 9pm June 25 to 5.30am June 26, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 Anticlockwise, junction 23 to 21 lane closures and slip road closure due to general maintenance works.
• A663, from 8.30pm June 29 to 5am June 30, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A663 northbound and southbound, Broadgate to Foxdenton Lane - Lane closure for Horticulture (Cutting and Planting).
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.