Oldham road closures: six for motorists to avoid over the next fortnight
Oldham's motorists will have six road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And two of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 minutes and half an hour.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that one closure already in place is expected to carry on this week:
• A663, from 9.30am November 14 to 3.30pm November 20, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A663 northbound, Lane one opposite the football field due to emergency gas repairs.
And a further five closures will begin over the next two weeks:
• M62, from 9pm November 20 to 5am November 22, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M62 westbound, junction 22 to junction 21 - lane closure for barriers.
• M60, from 9.30am November 21 to 3.30pm November 23, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M60 Anticlockwise, junction 21 lane closure due to communication works.
• A627(M), from 8pm November 27 to 5am December 30, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A627M both directions A663 to J1 - carriageway closure for drainage.
• A627(M), from 8pm November 29 to 5am December 2, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A663 both directions, junction 1 to Holinwood Ave - carriageway closure for inspection/survey.
• A627(M), from 9.30am December 1 to 3.30pm December 5, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A663 northbound, Broadway works in footway due to maintenance works.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.