Bury's motorists will have six road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And five of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that three closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• M60, from 11.59pm May 15 to 6am May 16, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 clockwise J19 to J18 - Lane closure for carriageway - Reconstruction/Renewal.
• M60, from 9pm May 12 to 7am May 21, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M60 anticlockwise 19 exit slip road closure due to resurfacing.
• M60, from 9pm March 16 to 6am August 20, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M66 northbound, junction 4 - three lane closures and carriageway closures due to barrier scheme.
And a further three closures will begin over the next seven days:
• M60, from 9pm May 16 to 6am May 19, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M62 westbound, J21 to J18 - Lane closure for inspection/survey.
• A56, from 9pm May 16 to 5am May 25, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M66 northbound and southbound, J1 to A56 - carriageway closure for drainage.
• M66, from 10pm May 17 to 5am May 21, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M66 northbound and southbound, junction 2 lane closures due to off network activities.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.