Tom Grennan announces UK tour including Manchester AO Arena gig: how to get tickets, presale details
The 2023 tour is in support of the singers new album
and live on Freeview channel 276
Singer songwriter Tom Grennan has announced a huge UK tour which will take place next year - a tour that includes a date in Manchester.
The tour will be to promote his new album ‘What Ifs & Maybes’ which doesn’t yet have a release date.
Speaking about the new album, Tom said: “I’ve called my new album What Ifs & Maybes. It’s about going with your gut, not your head, because you never know what’s going to happen.
“I’m not afraid to jump into the unknown - because it’s exciting! It’s about rolling the dice and living your best life with nothing to lose.
“I’m in a new creative space, and I know I’m finally the artist I want to be. I’m so buzzing for these shows, my biggest gigs to date. I can’t wait to get out and play these new songs to everyone. Let’s go!"
Here’s what you need to know about how to get tickets for the Manchester show and the full list of tour dates.
When does Tom Grennan play in Manchester?
Tom Grennan brings his 2023 tour to Manchester on Saturday March 18 where he will perform at the AO Arena.
How to get Tom Grennan tickets
Fans are able to get first access to tickets by pre-ordering the new album on Tom’s store (Weds 27 10am – Tues 4 3pm).
Tickets go on general sale for all of the March 2023 tour dates at 9am on October 7 Live Nation
Full 2023 tour dates for Tom Grennan
- Friday 10 March - Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- Saturday 11 March - Cardiff, Cardiff international Arena
- Sunday 12 March - Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Tuesday 14 March - Newcastle, O2 City Hall
- Wednesday 15 March - Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- Friday 17 March - Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- Saturday 18 March - Manchester, AO Arena
- Sunday 19 March - Brighton, Brighton Centre
- Tuesday 21 March - Plymouth, Pavilions
- Thursday 23 March - London, The O2
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.