Busted have announced they’re embarking on a massive UK arena tour and will be performing at Manchester’s AO Arena. The iconic pop-rock outfit rose to international acclaim during the 00s for songs like Year 3000 and What I Go To School For.
The band - which comprises of Charlie Simpson, James Bourne and Matt Willis - are celebrating a reunion, 20 years after their debut. The 15-date arena tour will kick off this September in Plymouth before heading to Manchester later in the month.
Here’s everything you need to know about Busted’s show at Manchester’s AO Arena show and how to get tickets.
When and where are Busted playing in Manchester?
Busted will be playing their final show of the massive reunion tour at Manchester’s AO Arena on September 24, 2023.
How to get tickets to see Busted in Manchester
Fans will have access to presale tickets from 9am on March 29 by signing up to Busted’s mailing list. General sale tickets will be available from 9am on March 31, 2023.
Busted full UK tour dates
- September 2 – Plymouth, Pavilions
- September 3 – Cardiff, International Arena
- September 5 – Swansea, Arena
- September 6 – Bournemouth, BIC
- September 7 – Brighton, Centre
- September 9 – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- September 10 – London, The O2
- September 12 – Bridlington, Spa
- September 15 – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- September 16 – Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- September 17 – Leeds, First Direct Arena
- September 19 – Aberdeen, P&J Live
- September 20 – Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- September 22 – Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- September 24 – Manchester, AO Arena