The first ‘Team of the Week’ of FIFA 23 is now here as the Web App and Companion App were released by EA Sports this week, and it includes a Manchester City star.
An array of in-form players have been handed boosted cards on the Ultimate Team mode for the first time on the new game.
Belgian midfielder Kevin De Bruyne is the first City player to earn an in-form card on FIFA 23, and he is the highest-rated of all of those receiving upgrades for TOTW 1.
Having contributed two assists in the Citizens’ 3-0 victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers, De Bruyne’s upgrade is well deserved.
Here’s everything you need to know about TOTW 1 on FIFA 23, including De Bruyne’s upgraded attributes and the full list of players receiving in-forms.
What are Kevin De Bruyne’s 92-rated in-form attributes?
De Bruyne has received a +1 upgrade from his base rare gold card and his pace, shooting, passing and dribbling attributes have all risen by one.
The 31-year-old has also seen his defending and physical statistics boosted by two each, making him a better all-rounder for FIFA players.
As he is in the TOTW 1 starting XI, De Bruyne has also been given a new dynamic picture for his card.
The full list of FIFA 23 Team of the Week cards for Week 1
Here is the list of those handed a TOTW card for Week 1, including Tottenham’s Heung-Min Son, Fulham’s João Palhinha, and Arsenal’s William Saliba:
- Kevin De Bruyne - Manchester City (92 OVR)
- Heung-Min Son - Tottenham (90 OVR)
- Ciro Immobile - Lazio (87 OVR)
- Federico Valverde - Real Madrid (86 OVR)
- Cody Gakpo - PSV (85 OVR)
- Hamari Traore - Rennes (85 OVR)
- João Palhinha - Fulham (84 OVR)
- Jonas Hofmann - Monchengladbach (84 OVR)
- Teji Savanier - Montpellier (84 OVR)
- Jeremias Ledesma - Cadiz (83 OVR)
- Daichi Kamada - Frankfurt (83 OVR)
- William Saliba - Arsenal (83 OVR)
- Mario Rui - Napoli (82 OVR)
- Pablo Maffeo - Mallorca (82 OVR)
- Domingos Duarte - Getafe (81 OVR)
- Enzo Le Fee - Lorient (81 OVR)
- Rafał Gikiewicz - Augsburg (81 OVR)
- Aitor Cantalapiedra - Panathanaikos (80 OVR)
- Moussa Djitté - Austin FC (78 OVR)
- Filip Mladenović - Legia Warsaw (77 OVR)
- Scott Hogan - Birmingham City (77 OVR)
- Jack Diamond - Lincoln City (75 OVR)
When will FIFA 23 be released?
FIFA 23 is out on Friday, September 30 on Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, and Steam. Pre-orders are now available through online stores or at your local video game retailer.
Those who want to play the game a week earlier can sign up to EA Play, which allows early access to the game from Friday, September 23.
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.