Jet2.com and Jet2holidays announce a major expansion to their summer 2024 programme from Manchester Airport
Eight new sunshine destinations have been added....
and live on Freeview channel 276
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have today announced a major expansion to their summer 2024 programme from Manchester Airport.
The major airline and tour operator has put more flights and holidays on sale to eight sunshine destinations for spring and Easter.
In response to strong demand from customers in the North West looking to enjoy some early summer sun, they have added additional services to sunshine destinations in Montenegro, Mainland Spain, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, and the Balearics for Summer 24.
With more holidaymakers looking to book or travel earlier in the summer season, the new flights have been added in March and April 2024 and are timed perfectly for the Easter holidays.
Strong demand for flights and ATOL protected package holidays means Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have brought forward the start of their Summer 24 season to three destinations – Tivat, Girona and Izmir, with flights on sale from Manchester Airport to these sunshine hotspots earlier than ever.
As a result of the expansion, flights will now start operating to Izmir and Girona from the end of March and from the beginning of April to Tivat for the first time.
The summer season to Tivat has been extended in just the second year that the airline and tour operator have operated to the destination.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have further responded to the trend for spring and early summer holidays by adding additional flights and holidays toAntalya and Ibiza in March and Dubrovnik, Reus and Rhodes in March and April, giving customers and independent travel agents more choice and flexibility when it comes to early summer sun.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have 56 destinations on sale from Manchester Airport for Summer 24, with this latest expansion coming in response to continued demand for award-winning flights and holidays.
The additional Summer 24 flights and holidays on sale from Manchester Airport include:
- Tivat - summer season brought forward thanks to additional Monday and Thursday flights added from 1st April.
- Izmir – addition of weekly Monday, Wednesday, and Friday services from 29th March an earlier start to the Summer 24 season.
- Girona – Summer 24 season extended after additional services put on sale from 29th March.
- Dubrovnik – additional Saturday services from 30th March.
- Ibiza – additional Sunday service on 31st March.
- Antalya – additional Friday service on 29th March.
- Reus – additional Tuesday and Saturday services from 30th March.
- Rhodes – additional Saturday services from 30th March.